Join Kimberly Garcia, at the Garcia Institute of Modern Excellence, for a week of incredible education! The Healing with Excellence mentorship week, is designed to improve client/patient outcomes. Health professionals/practitioners, will learn innovative ways to improve their results, consistency and revenue. Improving patient results, allows for consistent referrals, rewarding moments and new people to serve each day.
Only 4 attendees are permitted per mentorship, to ensure quality time with each practitioner and volunteer patient/client. Each practitioner, is permitted to bring a patient/client of their choice to help improve the health of someone they know, and to offer learning for the entire group. Each attendee can also be a volunteer patient/client for the mentorship week, learning how to improve their health concerns. Each volunteer patient/client, will receive free services in lieu of allowing our group to learn from the experience.
Attendees can expect to leave with steps that can be implemented into practice on DAY ONE! Attendees will also learn about additional tools, and therapies available to help improve their practice. The goal is to create a 95%+ success rate for each patient/client who receives service from one of our attendees.
Here is just a small list of the many concerns you will be able to help with after attending level 1 of this training.
What you will learn:
- Micronutrient/macronutrient training
- How basic biology and quantum physics relates
- Identifying and solving lifestyle stressors
- Deciphering blood work and solutions to imbalances
- Access to various diagnostic testing
- Identifying muscle imbalances
- Identifying emotional imbalances
- Addressing mental health
- Balancing hormones naturally
- Gaining client/patient buy in and adherence
- Building relationships with other professionals
- Marketing your services
- Protecting your own personal vitality
- So much more.
What to expect:
- 6 days of authentic education and care.
- Healthy meals and snacks throughout the course.
- 4-6 patients/clients to assess, discuss and serve.
- Access to invaluable information and experience.
- Lifelong mentorship after attendance.
- Access to modern technologies and simplistic tools.
- Excellent leadership and support.
Course dates: October 28- November 2, 2019
Who can attend:
- Nurse practitioners
- Physical therapists
- Personal trainers
- Massage therapists
- Body workers
- Lifestyle coach
Any individual who is working with clients/patients to obtain optimal health. Everything is connected and it is important for each health advocate to have knowledge to create optimal outcomes.
This course is $3120 if you register before 9/28/2019 the cost is $3500 after 9/28/19. Click here to reserve your space TODAY!
Only 4 openings available. You are guaranteed to learn more about healing than most medical professionals have learned in a lifetime.
12573 Spring Hill Dr, Spring Hill, Fl 34609
Places to stay nearby:
Coming soon. Airbnb and Hotwire are always a good source. Registrants who register early can also connect to room together.
email@example.com or 352-428-6368 for additional questions.